Junior and Mid-Level Interior Designers
Takenouchi Webb is looking to fill positions for junior and mid-level interior designers or architects to work on a number of new upcoming projects in Singapore and Asia.
About Takenouchi Webb
Takenouchi Webb is a integrated design firm that develops architecture and interior environments specialising in restaurant, retail, hotel, residential and bar projects. The studio believes in a holistic approach to design, developing the architecture, interior and furniture specifically for each project. The design approach of Takenouchi Webb is a carefully considered combination of materials, detailing and precision combined with practical problem solving unique to each project.
We are looking for passionate designers to join us in working on a range of projects including restaurant, hotel, co-working and residential projects.
- Diploma or degree in Architecture/Interior Design
- New Graduates and experienced designers up to 10 years
- Good ability in Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop and V-Ray
- Prepared to be involved in all aspects of the design and implementation process
- Strong interest in design and detailing
- Able to manage and take responsibility
- Ability to take initiative
- Good communication skills
- Must be Singaporean or PR
Based on experience
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.